Other plugins / mods that go well with Adventurers
- Dark UI with BT Mod - Get this if you're tired of being blinded by the bright menus that hurt the eyes after, say, exploring some dark caves. The BT mod allows you to fit more on the screen at once.
- Color Map - A colored version of the travel map.
- Shorter Grass - This can help improve performance andmake it easier to see in some areas.
- Enchantment Glow Fix
- Intoxicant Improvement - Improved bottle textures for potions, beer wine, etc.
- Improved Soulgems - Colored versions
- Hammerfist Shiny Gold - Improved texture and brightness on gold coins.
- Spell Icon Replace - Colored spell icons.
- Initial Glow - Enchanted items will only glow briefly when equipped.
The following may require more RAM, CPU and GPU power:
- More Sky Climates
- Natural Environments
- Better Night Sky (install after Nat. Environments mod)
- Illumination Within - Now some windows have lights at night. Don't forget to also install this update to make it run better.
- Improved Facial Textures
- CaptnKill's Nontiling Textures - Reduces the 'tiling' effect of distant terrain.
- Improved Trees and Flora - More detailed textures for trees and plants. Also check out the addon, Improved Trees and Flora 2.
- Visually Realistic Lava - Improved lava.